No Evidence For Israeli Attack Against Iran/ Video
Defense Minister: No Evidence for Israeli Attack against Iran
Vienna – Kawther Salam – Friday – May 11 2012 – Minister Nobert Darabos, the Austrian Defense Minister, said at a press conference held today May 11 2012 at the Ministry of defense, together with the newly appointed director-general of the European Union Military Staff (EUMS), Major-General Wolfgang Wosolsobe: “there is no confirmation that Israel will attack Iran and Austria has no plane of defense in this matter.
The question asked Minister Darabos was:
If Israel attacks Iran, and Iran responds with a nuclear attack against the EU
1) How will the EU military evacuate the European citizens from Iran?
2) What preparations has the EU military taken to protect the civil population in case of a nuclear war with Iran?
Minister Darabos answered (translation):
There is no evidence that Israel will attack Iran, what makes the question moot. Furthermore, this is not an issue of the EU and the question is very hypothetical. I can only support the hope that things will not escalate in this way.
My opinion as Austrian Minister of Defense is that a military attack against Iran would not be sensible. It would be much more correct to take care of resolving this issue by the way of negotiations.
The EU has not taken any precautions which should be made known to the public about this scenario which in my opinion will not come to pass.
The issue of a possible attack of Israel against Iran is being pushed by nonstop propaganda in western media since years, so it was logical to use the opportunity and ask people well connected to defense establishment of the EU. The answer of the minister is reassuring in several ways. Mr. Darabos could have stuck with the propaganda which is being spread by the system media worldwide, and the question was asked to leave ample room for that, but instead he put that propaganda to rest. Based on his answer, it would appear that at least in the EU the defense establishment is being led by responsible people and there is consensus that a war of aggression is not the right way to go forward about issues to be resolved in the diplomatic context.
See video clip below
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Israeli killing Pigs in Gaza From: Pretorian Maximus [mailto:rich [dot] tlv [at] hotmail [dot] com] Sent: 18 November 2010 15:45 To: kawther [dot] salam [at]...
- Iran Confronts The Israeli Crimes At UN Mr. Maher Nasser, the director of the United Nations Press office (UNIS) Click Here To See More Pictures. Yesterday several...
- طفح الكيل وبلغ السيل الزبى هل هذه هي الحدود التي تحدث دكتور نبيل شعث عن حمايتها في فلسطين السلطة الفلسطينية مطالبة بتنظيف سفاراتها من...
- An Analysis by an Egyptian Woman Ghada Chehade is an independent political analyst, an academic, a poet and activist living in Montreal Canada. She is a...
- Mossad Does Israel know that the mossad offers free lessons in international organized terror and crimes to all rebels and radical...